For the third year in a row, as part of an independent survey, Sargento was voted as one of the top places to work in Southeastern Wisconsin. That's because, we hire good people and treat them like family.
At Sargento you'll be in a highly visible position in a company big enough to be a national brand leader but small enough for you to feel at home and let you make an impact.
Our rewards include a competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package and generous 401(k) and profit sharing benefits. Sargento offers its employees work-life balance and a unique, values-based culture that makes us recognized as an area employer of choice.
Our Wisconsin location offers great lifestyle and recreational options and convenient access to major metropolitan areas.
SAP/APO Business Systems Analyst specializing in supporting system development and support for Sargento's Supply Chain functions and business processes, specifically through the SAP/APO Demand Planning (DP) and Supply Network Planning (SNP) modules with ECC 6.0 Materials Management (MM) and Production Planning (PP) integration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support current implementation of SAP APO Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning
- Support possible future expansions of DP and SNP, and implementations of GATP, PP/DS, SNC.
- Full configuration of APO; provide inputs to related BI configuration
- Understand and maintain Core Interface functions
- Build and maintain relationship with business stakeholders to identify future business needs, and provide technical solutions
- Gather, interpret, and document supply chain user requirements, and translate them to applicable APO tools.
- Gathering and document business requirements and functional specifications for configuration requirements in collaboration with other IT teams as needed.
- Ensure that services are delivered with high customer satisfaction
- Conduct functional testing to ensure accurate configuration and development.
- Prepare process flows and training materials for end-users and IT.
- Investigate and advise on support pack and release upgrades as necessary.
- Work with onsite and offshore team of people from application, technology and business teams.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Sargento Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- System configuration and support experience with SAP (PP)
- Experience in other supply chain related modules (SD, CO, WM) desired.
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Planning processes
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Visio
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solid interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; able to effectively present information and training to project teams, management, clients and non-technical groups
- Proven interpersonal skills, able to effectively influence and coach
- Proven ability to plan and achieve short and long term objectives
Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT-related field of study required and a minimum of 5 years of experience with SAP SCM, APO-DP/SNP with MM/PP integration with full life-cycle implementation and/or upgrade experience in DP or SNP required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Sargento Foods - 11 months ago