Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
Document detailed description of user needs, program functions and business requirements to develop or modify computer programs in order to optimize the implementation of software enhancements, changes and/or new software implementations.
Develop requirement and analysis artifacts including use cases, flow diagrams, activity diagrams, user-interface schematics and business rules.
Conducts preliminary investigation for all project requests, ensuring they are in line with business objectives.
Conduct impact analysis and document customer business processes.
Provide expert consultation on complex business processes. Provide creative solutions to ambiguous business problems.
Participate in business process modeling sessions, acting as documenter, co-facilitator facilitator, or subject matter expert.
Assist in the ultimate construction of the ROI and/or Total Cost of Ownership Analysis.
Assist project manager with prioritization and tracking the implementation of system requirements.
Participate in root cause analysis in order to recommend process enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve products, with both the business units and IT.
Map customer requirements to the company’s products, create functional specifications for identified gaps and participate in solution implementation review sessions to analyze and document lessons-learned.
Assist project manager with preparation of project reports.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in business analysis and requirements documentation.
- Airline/Travel industry background or related field is preferred.
- Experience with medium to large-scale system development and implementation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Project and Visio - proven Project Management skills.
- Ability to effectively facilitate requirements gathering sessions, review and issue resolution involving multiple stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge of system analysis concepts and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the SDLC with the ability to work within the defined roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, change ready, customer focused environment.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...