The Business Systems QA Analyst will be responsible for creation and execution of test cases that will drive development and validate functional business requirements of new solutions and enhancements.
- Design, create and test plans and test cases for CRM, Web, and Voice Solutions
- Execute documented tests as needed until change is ready for user acceptance testing.
- Log results detailing steps to reproduce failures when found.
- Work with developers to reproduce and address failed cases.
- Work with developers and business managers to resolve change related issues.
- Provide tier 1 support for issues related to changes during rollout.
- Create and maintain system documentation to support development and test efforts
- Work on special projects as needed
¨ Minimum of 1 year’s experience as a QA analyst performing black box testing
¨ Demonstrated knowledge of QA test processes, including test planning, development, execution, and results reporting for multiple projects.
¨ Experience building test plans and test cases to support test driven development.
¨ Strong analytical, problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
¨ Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, planning and documenting skills
¨ Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
Freedom Financial Network - 22 months ago
Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, LLC, is a group of about 500 employees strong and growing – known...