Intacct strives to help small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms improve company performance and make finance more productive by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA Business Solutions and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive Software as a Service financial management system to our more than 30,000 customers across more than 4,000 companies. As a leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Imagine what it would be like to have a successful career at Intacct - working with top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct is the business solution and is the future. If you would like to be a part of our success, please apply for this opportunity.
The Business Systems Specialist will work with the Director of Business Systems to document and manage project requests for operational improvements and strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for the administration, training and support for internal users on our business systems. Partnering with the Business Systems team, you will assist in selection and implementation of solutions to ensure that our business applications are aligned with our business needs and fully optimized.
• Administer Intacct’s internal business systems, such as Salesforce.com
• Support users on various systems and processes through documentation and training
• Contribute in the continuous efforts to improve internal business processes by helping identify and implement new business applications, enhancements and system integrations
• Collect business requirements, identify success criteria, and manage projects through completion
• Create communication plans to affected parties and stakeholders
• Proactively audit systems and improve configuration settings and to keep current with the latest capabilities of each release.
• Respond to user application issues in a timely manner
• Assist with integration of third-party vendors
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related fields
• 3+ years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation, Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems, etc.)
• Understanding of complex business processes and applications
• Strategic thinking and tactical project planning/management skills
• 3+ years of experience implementing, configuring or administering Salesforce.com and other business applications
• Knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best practices
• Familiarity with Visualforce and Apex
• Salesforce Customer & Partner Portal experience a plus