The Business Technologies (BT) Trainer delivers and facilitates classroom and vILT training content. This position designs and develops training materials; evaluates trainee’s progress and capabilities; and reports recommendations to management. Training conducted through various sources to include in classroom, on-line reference systems and Computer Based Training.
• Consults with BT leadership, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to assess BT organization and stakeholder needs. Designs and delivers programs and services that are aligned with LTHC mission, culture, strategy, and defined business outcomes. Consults as needed with various levels of management and teams.
• Advances competence, capacity and performance of BT leadership and team through competency development, effective leadership development programs, coaching, assessment, and succession planning programs and tools.
• Identifies and designs learning interventions to close employee skill, knowledge and performance gaps. Supports career development through effective programs and resources. Ensures mandatory training requirements are met.
• Collects and analyzes data from organizational assessments. Based on results, consults with leaders and makes recommendations for change and improvement.
• Recommends and delivers programs, services and interventions that are aligned with proven theory and practice. Stays current with trends in the learning and organizational development industry. Continuously upgrades professional skills and self-leadership.
• Evaluates effectiveness of programs, services and interventions to assure stakeholder needs are met and continuous improvement is present.
• Works with HR Business partners to support their growth and development in delivering leadership, employee and organizational development solutions to customers. May include partnering with or supporting the independent delivery by the HR Business Partner.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.
• Minimum AAS in related field or at least 5 years work experience in a health related setting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A broad understanding of health care delivery systems and administrative processes is highly desired.
• A clear understanding of the computerized application systems supporting health plan operations.
• Advanced computer skills required. Must possess ability to learn new computer skills rapidly.
• Demonstrated experience in a Training and/or supervision role with administrative and/or technical staff is very helpful.
• Must possess a high degree of professionalism, strong work ethic and the ability to maintain a positive attitude when dealing with internal and external customers.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and staff.
Transportation and ability to travel between plans as necessary.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer