Additional Job Information
Title: Business Tech Architect
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Information Technology
Additional Job Details: FT Days
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The purpose of the Business Technology Architect is to deliver, and support application development projects and data warehouse needs of the business to include new development and ongoing release maintenance as needed. The Architect is also to provide coordination of application testing prior to release into production and documents all changes according to unit policy.
Education & Experience:
- Works with business teams to understand business functions and proactively examine workflow processes for improvement opportunities.
- Works with business teams, vendors and service providers to define business requirements and create technical designs for development, and fulfill the requirements of projects.
- Plans and executes system modifications and enhancements based on established change control process.
- Remains aware of external technology and related services marketplace developments, best practices and trends
- Maintains a positive work relationships with the business teams across Ascension Health, vendors and service providers and promotes a collaboratively in a team work environment.
- Designs, prototypes, tests, troubleshoots and maintains various types of web applications focusing on client-server code.
- Resolves issues impacting the MSC operational areas. Ensuring they are escalated appropriately and addressed timely based on impact to the business. Ensures customers receive closure notification to assure the business needs are met.
How to Apply
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with applications, client/server infrastructure systems and technology services required
- Experience developing complex SQL queries with stored procedures to include disparate data sources to pull complex data into SQL data marts required
- Experience with web/application development tools and languages (e.g. Visual Studio, SSRS, SSIS, C#, ASP.NET) required Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) skills required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required University degree with major in Information Systems or related field preferred
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 9 months ago
Enterprise Information Architect
Americas-United States-Indiana-Indianapolis, Americas-United States, Americas-United States-Georgia-Duluth
- 12 days ago
- 30+ days ago
Software Team Lead
- 5 days ago
Business Technology Architects, LLC (BTA) was founded in Roswell, Georgia in 2010, with multiple resources across the United States. BTA's...