Develops test plans and test matrices, conducts testing and reports test results for system changes.
Coordinates implementation and debugging of new software ensuring that the new or modified applications work in the production environment and meet the expectations of customers.
Researches and defines system production issues and works with Information Systems on both short-term and long-term resolutions.
May also partner/communicate with other internal/external customers/plans.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Required Work Experience
- Two years of experience working in related processing support systems.
- Two years of system testing or system testing development experience.
- Two years of experience working with ITS.
- Experience creating and running DB2 queries.
- TI Tool, Access Database, Excel and Quality Center experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong business math skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Related systems support knowledge.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proficiency in word processing, database and spreadsheet applications software.
- Ability to use standard office equipment: phone, copier, fax machine, computer, etc.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Foundation was established in 2001. To promote the good health of South Carolinians and to...