Identify strategic opportunities and challenges within a clients business
Assess, prepare, and lead these clients through a transformation journey
Interact with senior business leaders, articulate understanding of the issues they face, and create a vision to move forward
Possess practical skills to adapt a strategy to executable operational outcomes that demonstrate measurable outcomes.
- Bachelors degree with MBA preferred
- Manufacturing, Finance, Education, Government, Healthcare
Coaching and leading colleagues
Experience working with cross functional teams and guiding a transformation process - an Organizational Strategist
Experience being a Project Manager / Director
Strong presentation and communication skills
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Results oriented, driven to attain objectives with complete client satisfaction.
Familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma tools and strategies or other Business Process tools a plus
- Relevant experience in the consulting or business field
- Experience in consultative selling
- Flexibility to fit into markets served