Business Travel Technology Analyst-13014391
The Business Travel Technology Analyst will support Client Management and customer contacts with travel technology & product questions, escalations and resolution of issues related to technology. Duties include, but are not limited to, facilitating travel program technology support, providing assistance with the on-line booking tool including maintenance, implementations or escalations, interact with American Express client management and customers to provide consultation around technology and tools utilized in the daily travel program. Also leverages project and analytical skills to support multiple programs and projects.
* Resolution of reported problems or malfunctions of all American Express Travel Products and applications.
* Handles phone and Salesforce inquiries from clients.
* Consults and partners with client management and the client to understand technology requirements.
* Provides ongoing support updates as needed to ensure understanding and timely completion.
* Researches and resolves escalated issues for online, products and general technology utilized in our American Express travel programs.
* Assists with online and product implementations specifically related to a clients program.
* Interface with clients, Client General Managers (CGM's) and all American Express technology groups that support products and online services for client programs.
* Generates creative ideas to ensure products are used effectively.
* Gathers and shares best practices across clients and segments.
* Uses analytical and creative approach to condense large amounts of information into a clear, concise, effective format.
* Drives results by operating with a sense of urgency, employing effective time management to deliver results within deadlines.
* Provides overall Technology Client Program support to the Client General Manager.
* Provides support and engages directly with the Client as needed and oversees execution of the technology program action plans.
* Participates in technology consultation with client management and partner with client conversations as applicable.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
* Thorough knowledge of the Business Travel Industry is required; current experience is highly preferred.
* Strong GDS skill experience (Preferable Sabre and Apollo).
* Strong problem solving skills and root cause analysis expertise.
* IT and Technology expertise desired.
* Existing understanding of Online, Ticket Trax, Pre Trip Auditor, Correx, Quick Exchange, Track Point and other similar Travel Technology is highly preferred.
* Strong Microsoft Office experience is desired; Office, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel.
* Ability to work under pressure and maintain flexibility.
* Good understanding of travel related data.
* Ability to analyze & assess raw data to draw meaningful conclusions.
* Interaction and communication with diverse working styles, ability to build and leverage strong working relationships.
* Strong Project Coordination and organizational skills.
* Ability to prioritize and manage competing demands to meet deadlines.
* Adaptation to change and new direction on short notice.
* Ability to identify issues or challenges requiring escalation.
* Ability to balance compliance with company initiatives.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated work space must be within own residence and that follows the ergonomic and safety guidelines for performing travel counselor duties
- Axcess@Home Agent is responsible for supplying their own furniture; desk with lockable drawer or separate lockable file cabinet, chair, document shredder, smoke detector in proximity of work area, and fire extinguisher
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete Flexible Work Arrangement Application and Agreement
- Axcess@Home Agent must complete and meet the requirements of the Work Environment and Safety Assessment
- High speed internet capability with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISP’s are permitted)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone for training and production calls (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol)
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...