Eaton Corporation located in Euclid, has an opening for a Business Unit HR Manager. This position will provide HR leadership for the Engine Business Unit at the Euclid and Inglewood facilities. The incumbent shall be a member of the Leadership Team responsible for organizational capability; cultural and organizational effectiveness; assessment and selection practices; performance management; coaching, consulting and facilitating; employee communications; training and development; legal compliance and labor relations; compensation; HR support services; and leading and developing a high performing HR team.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
• Act as business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor for the leadership team.
• Drive cultural change to align the organization with the strategy. Diagnose gaps between current and desired state and deploy actions to resolve the gap.
• Lead and deploy continuous improvement activities to improve processes in the HR department
• Lead actions to sustain the Eaton Philosophy principles and Eaton’s Ethical Business Conduct guidelines; ensures understanding and adherence by all employees.
• Recruit, assess, and select top talent in a timely manner, by partnering with the corporate Talent Acquisition Center and hiring managers.
• Ensure that performance management practices are fully integrated and that the processes are completed to raise the performance bar by improving the overall quality of goals, development and feedback.
• Provide advanced coaching, consulting and facilitation to functional leaders. Provide guidance and direction on complex business and HR issues. Understand how to manage information, balancing confidentiality with business needs.
• Advocate employee communication processes that inform employees and ensure meaningful two-way communication.
• Drive a focus on employee relations across the entire organization.
Ensure that employment actions comply with local laws, requirements and corporate guidelines.
• Administer compensation programs to assure competitive pay practices through systems that reward superior employee performance.
• Integrate and support all Eaton established processes and programs and act as a sponsor for driving all diversity and inclusion related activities
• Manage Union and Labor Relations Issues.
• Masters in labor and industrial relations, MBA or related field
• Detailed knowledge of available human resource programs, structure, cost, benefits that could be utilized for benefit to the company
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...