This position serves as an IT Business Unit leader in a matrixed organization; functioning as a liaison between the needs of the Business Unit managers and directors and the team of IT resources. The Business Unit IT Manager is responsible for: identifying both internal and client technology needs; delegating and allocating staff and resources; providing project management and oversight. This position reports directly to the Chief Information Officer.
This position will be located in the CLEAResult office in in
- Manage a team of local and remote IT staff providing business delivery for the following:
- Core portfolio application support; business intelligence; market insight; data management.
- Communications and collaboration support: email, calendar, voice, video, IM, file sharing.
- Network and data center infrastructure support.
- Meet regularly with Business Unit leaders to identify both internal and client support needs.
- Delegate and allocate appropriate IT resources; assigning duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Meet and manage project deliverables to high quality standards, budget and timeline.continually improve development and design.
- Report status to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Provide key technical and operational guidance on IT delivery in proposal responses.
- Must have exceptional leadership and customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the applicable technologies, but knows how to lead and direct others to accomplish the goals, while keeping the CIO abreast of the plans and progress.
- Education/Experience: College degree required.
- Energy-efficiency industry experience desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a staff and project management leadership role.
- Technology: Minimum of 5 years of applicable work experience with networks, PCs, IT applications.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents; ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community; ability to write responses to Requests for Proposals that conform to prescribed style and format.
family of companies
harnesses innovative thinking in energy management and delivers the insight and technology to change the way people use energy. We work with clients to design, implement and evaluate cost-effective energy programs. By focusing on holistic organizational strategies to promote efficient usage, we help our clients maximize both program participation and customer satisfaction. Our experience in energy efficiency, demand side management, renewable energy and energy resource acquisition powers significant, positive change.