ITW is seeking a Business Unit Manager, Service & Parts. The Manager will have P&L accountability for a Unit responsible for the building and developing of a service business for brands names such as Paslode, Ramset and Alpine within the Residential and Commercial construction space. The incumbent will build an aftermarket product line and service portfolio offering that enhances overall business growth and profitability by developing, implementing, and driving strategies which serve the needs of distributors, retail customers and end-users.
- Assesses external opportunities utilizing and Outside-In approach with key stakeholders to translate market insights into new service aftermarket opportunities that broaden the current value proposition and help provide sustainable differentiation.
- Leads continuous analysis of the construction aftermarket segment to focus the business on strategic areas of growth. Partners with key stakeholders on strategic direction and leads development of Annual and Long Range Plan for Service & Parts Business.
- Applies ITW principles on an ongoing basis to improve operational excellence. Leads projects dedicated to continuous improvement efforts. Oversee KPI metrics required to meet operating goals, customer service needs and financial growth objectives.
- Measures and monitors end-user satisfaction through the service network to increase customer loyalty toward branded products.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in quantitative and qualitative techniques to conduct in-depth analysis of end-user/customer data to improve products and expose hidden selling opportunities.
- Leads the technical aspects of an in-house call center supporting end-users as well as authorized service network providers.
- Oversees the ordering and fulfillment of parts in conjunction with product life cycle management. Ensure the efficient flow of the warehouse and distribution.
- Coaches, mentors, and develops talent within the organization. Collaborates with others to enable robust career paths. Builds a diverse, high performing organization.
ITW is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Bachelor degree required in business, marketing, or comparable discipline; MBA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive service, marketing or sales experience with 3-5 years of product management experience.
- Background in leading an organization through new growth is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results through operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Prior experience in a service and parts business with a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing service business structure and strategies a plus.
- Proven results in managing and developing talent.
- Experience leading a high performance service team preferred.
ITW - 6 months ago
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) hammers out more than just tools, and it operates well beyond the Land of Lincoln. With operations in about...