The Business Unit Manager (BUM) is responsible for the direction and coordination of all manufacturing activities for one or more of the plant manufacturing units or a product Line. Key objectives of the BUM include producing scheduled output, achieving the current profit plan and achieving existing quality standards. To do so, the BUM must develop and maintain an employee relations environment which assures the full utilization and development of both exempt and hourly employees.
To be successful in this position, you must possess:
* Bachelor's Degree - Pharmaceuticals/Chemistry/Business/Engineering
* Pharmaceutical or Hospital Product management experience, 3-5 years
* Engineering Manager/Supervisor - Pharmaceutical or related field, 3-5 years
* Production Supervisor - Pharmaceutical or related field, 3-5 years
* Manufacturing Experience - related field, 5-7 years
Hospira - 9 months ago
Hospira helps hospitals heal the hurting. The company makes specialty injectable pharmaceuticals (primarily generics) including...