Responsible for the Capacity Planning of the Sales & Operations planning with focus on BU P&C:
• Understands key forecast changes from the market and ensure that operational aspects are considered in the forecast
• Evaluation of capacity allocation from manufacturing and presentation to relevant parties (S&OP monthly process)
• Actively drive actions to resolve capacity issues and identifies solutions via FE / BE alignment calls and allocation management teams
• Measurement of capacity demands against reality; management reporting of capacity data
•Documentation, standardization and automation of the planning processes
•Operational support in case of capacity shortages
•Participation in NXP wide improvement projects within the planning process
•Correct i2 capacity planning in relation to reliable inventory forecast and planning
• Set-up and improve feasible S&OP plan in combination with capacity planning to improve accuracy and automation of S&OP process
• Set-up and improve S&OP inventory projection in combination with capacity planning to improve accuracy and automation of S&OP process
• Deploy why late / why short report to support the analysis what the main supply gaps are Set-up and improve
•Accountability: Capacity plans in S&OP; Data correctness; Demand – Supply matches; Inventory accuracy.
•Reports to the BU Operations Mgr; will be located in San Jose
The operations analyst is responsible for the integrity of capacity requirements as part of the S&OP process
The operations analyst is responsible to coordinate correct capacity planning for the Front End and Back End manufacturing. Evaluation of the calculated capacity demands and addresses any inconsistencies (e.g. based on basic data errors, inconsistencies in demand or new technologies) to the relevant internal contacts.
He/she aligns the consolidated capacity requests with the Operations Managers, Logistics manager or BU capacity planners and the OFC capacity coordinators and communicates to Operations, Demand Management and central SCM.
Coordinates and assists in allocation management for the BU.
Work-out and implement feasible S&OP planning for a BU, in cooperation with the Central S&OP process.
Ensure capacity planning is translated well in correct inventory forecast, for the BU
Be the expert for the BU in the capacity/supply part of the S&OP process, and i2 backbone.
He/she develops him/herself to become an expert in the capacity/supply management related processes and is able to act as 2nd line support for process and potentially also system related issues in the S&OP Supply process.
He/she participates in NXP wide projects for improving the capacity/supply management related processes.
He/she acts as business analyst for S&OP related questions from General Management or senior SCM/F&A/S&M managers-
•BU Logistics Manager
•BU Operations Manager
•BL Operations Managers
•OFC resource coordinators / planning managers
•BL Demand Managers
•Systems & Procedures
•NXP Competence Center
•Supply Chain Management of other Bus
NXP Semiconductors has a full menu of chips to choose from. The one-time semiconductor unit of Philips is one of the largest chip makers in...