1. Prepares/Clears/Resets tables using standard setting for appropriate meal.
2. Assists servers in clearing and serving tables, as needed.
3. Maintains necessary stock of silverware, china, glassware, and other supplies in service stations.
4. Reading, writing, and basic math skills required.
5. Must be able to bend, lift, and carry trays weighing up to 40 lbs. on a regular and continuous basis throughout an eight-hour shift.
6. Must be able to push carts weighing up to 50 lbs. at least five times an eight-hour shift.
7. Must be able to reach up to 7 feet to stock supplies and equipment appropriately.
8. Hazards include but are not limited to slipping, tripping, burns, cuts, and back injury.
9. Requires one plus years experience as a server in a quality operation.
10. Possession of certificate showing satisfactory completion of course on "Serving Alcohol with Care," "TIPS," or other similar hospitality industry course; or ability to pass such a course within 60 days of employment.
11. Requires wearing of uniform and ability to fulfill related Hotel personal appearance standards for this position.
12. Completes daily food requisition and returns forms to Supervisor.
13. Must attend to safety hazards, as required.
14. Remains aware of restaurant activity and performs any special requests made by supervisors regarding guest service.
15. Assists the Restaurant Manager and supervisors in related Hotel Goals and objectives.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 18 months ago