Deliver superior service while connecting with our
guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s goals. Maintain a clean,
sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced environment.
• Ensure cleanliness of the auditoriums, lounge
• Assist wait staff and the bussing of
• Clear and reset tables both before and after
• Maintain a clean and well stocked bus station
at all times.
• Close doors to all auditoriums at start of
• Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and
sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
• Assist with crowd control and seating of
guests, as needed.
• Perform exit greetings at auditorium doors at
the end of each presentation.
• Assist with back of the house cleaning duties
and trash removal.
• Complete all “side work” duties
prior to end of shift.
• Maintain supply closet inventory levels.
• Ensure that alcohol is only consumed in
• Possess a general knowledge of theatre
policies, prices, menu, and bar selections.
• Work effectively with supervisors and
• Exhibit excellent guest service
• Follow instructions on safe use of all
• Perform all additional tasks and
responsibilities as assigned.
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards
and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all
• Age 18 or older.
• Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol
service licenses or certifications, including TIPS
Requirements to be performed, with or without
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending,
and traversing stairs on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and carry it
up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash
• Ability to work with minimal
A list containing the Tools Used and Environment are
available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt,
Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes,
black socks, black belt
From a family owned business to our future as one of the world’s premiere entertainment companies.
AMC Theatres welcomes...