Wyndham Hotel Group, one of three principal components of Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN), encompasses more than 6,400 franchised and managed hotels and 540,000 hotel rooms worldwide. Through Wyndham Hotel Group, Group RCI, and Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Wyndham Worldwide offers individual consumers and business-to-business customers a broad suite of hospitality products and services across various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through its premier portfolio of world-renowned brands. Group RCI offers its nearly 3.4 million members access to approximately 63,000 vacation properties located in more than 100 countries. Wyndham Vacation Ownership develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests and provides consumer financing to owners through its network of more than 140 vacation ownership resorts serving more than 750,000 owners throughout North America, the Caribbean and the South Pacific. Wyndham Worldwide, headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., employs approximately 30,000 employees globally.
At Wyndham Worldwide we seek individuals who truly want to make a difference everyday they come to work. We provide a fast paced and fun environment where you are rewarded for your contributions to the organization.
The Outlet Busperson is responsible for assisting the servers in providing the highest quality service possible to guests while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of operation. The busperson must insure that all tables are kept clean and presentable with clean china, glassware, silverware and linen.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 pounds constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Keep all work areas clean and properly stocked according to the current meal period.
- Keep all tables cleaned and properly set according to property specific standards.
- Break down trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom area according to established standards.
- Assist servers by delivering and refilling beverages, pre-bussing tables, and promptly resolving any guest requests.
- Complete daily opening and closing duties and cleaning according to established side-work checklist.
- Answer the phone in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- Assist fellow employees as needed throughout the shift.
- Provide service to guests in waiter's absence as needed.
- Maintain beverage levels in glasses/cups on table at least ¾ full at all times. (coffee, tea, soda, lemonade, and water).
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
United States of America- Florida-Orlando
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Feb 6, 2013, 4:34:46 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...