POSITION SUMMARY: This mid-level position is responsible for the procurement of goods and services in support of contractual and corporate requirements.
- Responsible for the procurement of goods and services in support of the IRS Convergence Program.
- Works closely with Program Managers to understand program requirements.
- Maintains tracking log for incoming materials
- Ensures all materials have arrived at customer site
- Perform buying functions to include sourcing, price/cost analysis, source justification, and government compliance
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Document applicable procurement files in accordance with FAR/DFARS, CPSR, and AMERICAN SYSTEMS Procurement Procedures Manual requirements.
- Signature Authority for Purchase Orders up to a value of $50K
- Demonstrated ability to take on additional tasks and assignments with limited supervision
- Good negotiation skills
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and government approved purchasing system (CPSR) compliance requirements.
- Basic understanding of contract types.
- Helps research and analyze alternative sources of supply
- Provide support to the Manager of Purchasing as required
- Able to perform RFP preparation, proposal support & evaluation, quotation evaluation, purchasing award summaries& PO closeouts.
- Responsible for corporate credit card procurements, administration, & reconciliation packages as required in corporate policies & procedures.
- Knowledge of corporate A/P procedures
- Performs other duties as required.
AMERICAN SYSTEMS - 9 months ago
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...