AAA Arizona is seeking a Buyer to process all approved purchasing requisitions.
Key responsibilities include:
· Monitors various stock items, including consignment tickets, recommending quantities to replenish inventory when necessary, providing appropriate supporting documentation and preparing purchase requisitions.
· Maintains all department paper and electronic files, generates reports and assists in the PO/Invoice reconciliation.
· Maintains strict inventory control of consignment tickets and warehouse stock.
· Initiates the bidding process, compiles results, recommends supplier selection and quantities to order based on historical usage.
· Conducts limited supplier negotiations in connection with routine and special projects.
· Oversees bidding and sourcing all properly authorized purchasing requisitions including receipts of inventory and transfers, in accordance with company policy.
· Generates purchase orders in a timely manner with vendors.
· Monitors the Purchasing e-mailbox and responds to all requests in a timely manner daily.
Key requirements include:
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 1 - 3 years of purchasing experience preferred
· Knowledge of standard purchasing/inventory control procedures, bidding process and vendor contract negotiations preferred
· Ability to successfully prioritize, manage and execute multiple projects to completion
· Exceptional talent in customer service and excellent written/verbal communications skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software applications
AAA Arizona is Equal Opportunity Employer
Trusted Organization...Relevant Solutions
Whether you are an experienced professional or in the early stages of your career, AAA Arizona...