AAA Arizona is seeking a Buyer to process all approved purchasing requisitions.
Key responsibilities include:
· Monitors various stock items, including consignment tickets, recommending quantities to replenish inventory when necessary, providing appropriate supporting documentation and preparing purchase requisitions.
· Maintains all department paper and electronic files, generates reports and assists in the PO/Invoice reconciliation.
· Maintains strict inventory control of consignment tickets and warehouse stock.
· Initiates the bidding process, compiles results, recommends supplier selection and quantities to order based on historical usage.
· Conducts limited supplier negotiations in connection with routine and special projects.
· Oversees bidding and sourcing all properly authorized purchasing requisitions including receipts of inventory and transfers, in accordance with company policy.
· Generates purchase orders in a timely manner with vendors.
· Monitors the Purchasing e-mailbox and responds to all requests in a timely manner daily.
Key requirements include:
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 1 - 3 years of purchasing experience preferred
· Knowledge of standard purchasing/inventory control procedures, bidding process and vendor contract negotiations preferred
· Ability to successfully prioritize, manage and execute multiple projects to completion
· Exceptional talent in customer service and excellent written/verbal communications skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software applications
AAA Arizona is Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Arizona - 15 months ago
Trusted Organization...Relevant Solutions
Whether you are an experienced professional or in the early stages of your career, AAA Arizona...