- Work with program manager to understand business requirement and translate that into technical design which is reviewed and signed off by stake holder,
- Create and own leading edge reusable server solutions, both systems and engines if required.
- Create and own cross-platform SDKs supporting all console platforms as well as PC.
- Research cutting-edge algorithms and techniques.
- Lead technical design and implementation of a feature
- Design underlying database schema and interface,
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing,
- Provide integration support to development teams using the online software.
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
- Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability
- Code review peer developers code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code
- 4+ years of commercial software development.
- Deep Expertise with C++/Java/C# development. Youre a true developer!
- 4+ years with C++.
- 2+ years experience with client-server and peer-to-peer architectures, network security, basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP), object oriented design.
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, runtime optimization, concurrency and synchronization.
- Experience in building and running large scale distributed online services is big plus
- Experience with large distributed database design is preferred
- Proven track record of design/architecture of a large components.
- Solid computer science background including Algorithm, Data Structure, Operation System etc.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- MySQL and other database experience is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Required