Client is a largest firm in Quant Trading. They are looking for Programmers in its exclusive Development team.
- The candidate will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of new functionality for the GUI of a large-scale, multi-tiered application as part of a global team.
- The fundamental job function involves programming in the C#/ C++, Unix and Oracle-based development environment.
- The agile development culture, the holistic end-to-end support model, and the complexity of the system itself mean that the role requires experienced and well-rounded individuals.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented quant systems engineer/infrastructure developer to join a fast growing and successful firm in a role that will offer tremendous business exposure and career progression. From day one you will have a huge amount of responsibility and impact, taking a key role in all design and development of critical trading systems.
- 2-4 years of experience with C++/ C# or equivalent
- Significant design and development experience in one or more object oriented or structured programming language, such as: Java, C#.
- Experience in scientific programming and numerical methods is a plus
- Development experience on a large complex codebase - Experience of working and developing software in a real-time environment
- Strong problem solving skills/analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a top tier institution in Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference SAM. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with SAM for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...