Come help us develop algorithms for enhancing simulation performance to break new ground on Simulink simulation technologies.
As a member of a small team of highly skilled engineers, you will be enhancing performance of simulation and code generation features of Simulink. The types of projects include features enhancing performance by optimally allocating resouces for simulation. You will be responsible for having large ideas and carrying them through to shipment.
Qualifications Required / Preferred
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science. applied math, engineering, or equivalent
- Expertise in C/C++ language programming
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms a must
- Experience in optimization algorithms
- Passion for writing code
- Must have a strong bias to action and a deep desire make everything you touch a little better
- Experience in designing and shipping large scale software products is a big plus
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink is a big plus
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 2500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks - 19 months ago
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming...