We're looking for experienced C++ engineers to join our team. If you can write multi-threaded code in your sleep -- call us. If you love STL and Boost, come talk to us. If you enjoy writing performance-optimized code that must run reliably for years without memory leaks or segmentation faults, we want to talk to you. You'll get an opportunity to work on some really interesting projects that have a major impact.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 or more years of professional C++ software development experience.
- Strong technical familiarity with C++ templates, STL and common Boost libraries.
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded/concurrency programming.
- Able to write performance optimized code for high volume production applications.
- Comfortable working on large complex code bases with minimal supervision.
- Good foundation in core CS competencies such as data structures, algorithms and object oriented design.
- Passionate about code quality, debugging and unit testing.
- Preferred: Proficient working in a GNU/Linux development environment. * Preferred: Experience with build systems e.g. Make, CMake, Boost.Build.
- Preferred: Experience with version control systems e.g. git, Subversion, Mercurial.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- CS fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, etc.
AlchemyAPI is used by customers across dozens of countries, including some of the largest companies in the world. We're solving real-world problems affecting billion-dollar industries. If you saw IBM Watson compete on Jeopardy and thought "I want to build that" -- then come work at AlchemyAPI.
Work in the heart of Denver, overlooking the Platte River. Want to bike to work? We're on a path, with a Denver B-Cycle station right outside, and we offer free bike sharing memberships to all employees. Step outside for lunch or a break at Confluence Park. We offer free gym memberships to all employees. Video games, robots, and other office diversions are also provided.