Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is a premier quick service restaurant franchisor with a leading position in the coffee, bakery and ice cream segments of the QSR category. With more than 16,000 points of distribution in 54 countries, and approximately 150 years of combined history, our brands are two of the most loved around the world.
Dunkin’ Donuts – the largest coffee and baked goods restaurant in the world, with loyal customers in 30 countries.
Baskin-Robbins – the world's largest hard serve ice cream franchise .
For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com .
We are currently seeking a Customer Relations Crd to join the Dunkin' Brands Customer Relations team!
The Customer Relations Coordinator provides all levels of service to our customers both internal and external. The Customer Relations Coordinator is responsible for representing the company in a professional manner to provide value added support to the brands, company initiatives and maintain customer loyalty. The Coordinator is expected to utilize skills, knowledge, and expertise in all interactions with customers.
The primary accountabilities for this position include:
· Improve customer satisfaction by actively listening, acknowledging, accurately categorizing customer contact reasons/experiences and respond accordingly.
· Provide accurate, open and honest responses by actively participating in daily departmental communications, maintaining awareness of existing products as well as new product and promotional initiatives. Successfully complete ongoing intensive product and store operations training programs as well as departmental and customer service training.
· Ability to multitask using multiple databases to accurately respond to inquiries.
· Ability to quickly recognize escalating trends and problem solve potential root causes.
· Ensure data/report integrity by continuously understanding use of tools and the business needs for information.
· Identify, communicate and escalate in a timely manner contact trends to appropriate business units to ensure proactive response/resolution.
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following :
· Four year degree required
· Strong customer focus
· Excellent trouble shooting & problem solving skills
· Experience effectively collaborating with people to resolve issues
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to accept constructive feedback to continuously ensure improved quality performance
· Ability to work effectively as a team member
· Ability to accommodate flexible schedule to cover extended hours of operation
· Long-term sitting (85% of day)
· Ability to listen, talk, type simultaneously
· Ability to manage stress
· Visual and audio use of tools and multiple databases in fast past environment
· On phone with callers 85% of workday
· Use of phone headset
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com .
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
Marketing and Communications