As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking to add to our team a CA ITPAM / Service Catalog Senior Consultant with experience extracting detailed customer requirements and implementing those requirements within the CA Service Desk Manager 12.x Suite, utilizing ITPAM and the CA Service Catalog. The consultant will also have the aptitude to lend technical assistance during the analysis, design, and implementation of CA applications, for large Federal, enterprise and service provider clients. The candidate must have experience and knowledge in deploying core functionality in an out of box CA Service Catalog and CA Service Desk Manager systems; this includes the ability to install the system on multiple server platforms and databases. The characteristics of this position include: a working command of technology and architectural concepts; the ability to perform an analysis of client processes; ability to document and develop workflows for system functionality and customization. The successful candidate will work in a functional lead role, or as part of a team on client engagements with some direct supervision.
Position Responsibilities :
- Consult with service owners regarding automated service request and standards adoption.
- Effectively interface with IT process teams to automate their request fulfillment processes throughout the lifecycle of their services.
- Assist in aligning Automated Request Services and Service Catalog fulfillment with service operation areas including the automation refinement of operational service offerings.
- Drive continuous improvement of Automated Request Management and Service Catalog standards towards enterprise wide adoption.
- Assist in managing the content, definition, and performance of the Service Catalog.
- Prepare and package service request data for end user dashboards and reports.
- Participate in optimizing service request plans.
- Understand the full scope of the Service Catalog Management process specific to CA
- Assist service owners in developing service requests that meet end user requirements and follow implementation standards.
- Implement role based security for services and service owners
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
- Extensive knowledge with CA Service process Automation and Service Catalog
- Experience with RBA tools in general and CA Process Automation in specific
- Experience in Core Java
- Experience with scripting - need to have some experience in a scripting language. Batch and UNIX Shell Scripting, VB Script, .Net, PERL
- Strong Experience writing scripts in any one of the languages. Good knowledge SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and sequences required
- Knowledge of SOA, ESB and Enterprise Integration Architectures, Cloud and Virtualization domains
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 + years of equivalent work experience
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.