About Emerging Health Information Technology:
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT consulting and professional services company, is a dynamic organization that provides hospitals and medical centers with world-class healthcare information solutions. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment in which dedication and innovation are rewarded and where individuals can make a difference in the lives of patients. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of healthcare through advanced IT solutions! Emerging Health IT is located in Yonkers, NY.
The Service Desk Application Analyst utilizes his/her knowledge of the client’s clinical or business requirements, application capabilities, and his/her technical skills to implement and support applications.
Responsible for the implementation of new applications, upgrades, and modifications to existing systems.
Responsible for the application configuration, go-live support, and on-going client support.
He/she works on multiple projects concurrently.
Provide outstanding client service and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrating CA Service Desk 12.6
- Interface with client(s) to define problems, and propose solutions.
- Be responsible for system analysis and design, testing and deployment
- Be accountable for deliverables, estimate and schedule
- Have open communication with other teams in design, development, test, life-cycle support & problem determination.
- Develop reports using Business Objects
- Provide training to end users
- Create end user and internal documentation as required
- Experience in one of the following desires CA, Remedy, ServiceNow
- Familiar with Production Support and Software Engineering Process
- ITSM including the following modules: Incident, Problem, Change, SLM and CMDB
- Basic - ITIL methodology (ITIL certification a plus)
- Knowledge of web page design
- Knowledge of AMI AssetTrack application and bar code scanning solutions
- Solid communications skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work on several projects at one time
- 18 months ago - save job