About Emerging Health Information Technology:
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT consulting and professional services company, is a dynamic organization that provides hospitals and medical centers with world-class healthcare information solutions. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment in which dedication and innovation are rewarded and where individuals can make a difference in the lives of patients. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of healthcare through advanced IT solutions! Emerging Health IT is located in Yonkers, NY.
The Product Manager is a subject matter expert in application systems that support client’s clinical or business functions.
Responsible for managing new application development and delivery to the client, as well as on-going Provide a high-level input on product design and optimization and is responsible for managing the product infrastructure, monitoring performance and processes, and gathering and implementing user requirements.
Oversee the requests for new systems, processes, enhancements, or other opportunities and suggests alternatives.
Determines the viability of integrating requests for changes with the complete list of customer requests.
Provides outstanding client service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead/Manage the implementation of the CA Service Desk application including budgets and vendor relationships
- Lead/Manage Service Management Team including overseeing tasks, performance review and career growth
- Interface with client(s) to define problems, and propose solutions.
- Be responsible for system analysis and design, testing and deployment
- Be accountable for deliverables, estimate and schedule
- Have open communication with other teams in design, development, test, life-cycle support & problem determination.
- Develop reports using Business Objects
- Provide training to end users
- Create end user and internal documentation as required
- ITIL methodology (ITIL certification a plus)
- Administrating and implementation of CA Service Desk
- ITSM including the following modules: Incident, Problem, Change, SLM, Asset and CMDB
- Reporting experience (e.g., Business Objects, Crystal)
- Familiar with Production Support and Software Engineering Process
- Strong technical lead and able to mentor others
- Knowledge of web page design
- Knowledge of AMI AssetTrack application and bar code scanning solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a team depending on the task
- Solid ciommunication skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work on several projects at one time
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 19 months ago - save job