Windward IT Solutions is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
As a CA eHealth Support Systems Integrator, the successful candidate is responsible for providing Tier III support (sustainment, trouble shooting, capability enhancements, etc.) for the Defense Information Systems Agency’s Core CA eHealth Support. The candidate would be responsible for the testing, evaluation, integration, and implementation of CA eHealth Support and Management for IP networking on Department of Defense networks. The candidate will also coordinate with Tier III team members on IP, Optical, Security, and Network Management Teams, as well as with theater Tier I and II team members in support of CA eHealth Support Systems functionality, capabilities, security patches, IAVAs, upgrades and other related sustainment tasks. Resolve problems elevated by Tier II (via telephone or trouble ticket), or as assigned by the Division or Branch Chief for theater support systems. The candidate will prepare and submit change requests, implementation plans, test plans, user guides, installation guides, training guides and other required documentation in support of deployed CA eHealth systems.
- Solid Solaris/SunOS knowledge with configuring and troubleshooting Solaris/Unix/Linus Systems
- Previous direct support working with eHealth 6.x Administration & Support to include Configuration, Installation, Implementation, and Troubleshooting issues with CA eHealth 6.x
- Collaborate with and brief department leaders to assess near- and long-term eHealth architecture and capacity needs and recommend CA eHealth solutions
- Create and maintain CA eHealth documentation as it relates to testing, reporting, network configuration, process, and service records
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for CA eHealth network administration, usage, and disaster recovery
- Design and deploy integration of eHealth on LANs, WANs, and other related networking
- Conduct research on improved eHealth network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments with the product as well as implement new and existing equipment, hardware, and software standards and system upgrades
- Interact and negotiate with eHealth users, vendors, outsourcers, and other Government contractors to secure related network products and services.
- Experience with hands-on configuration is a must
- Capability to articulate a technical solution and demonstrate it on a whiteboard
- 3 years ago - save job