CAD Administrator (Security)
The CAD Administrator (Security) provides services related to the implementation, maintenance and upkeep of Security AutoCAD drawings and related Security data as an in-house resource.
· Prepare plans for installation of security systems, devices, and other low-voltage equipment using AutoCAD 2012.
· Document layout, design, and space plan of security systems and equipment in relation to construction documents or other floor plans.
· Learn and apply methods of security system design for specific customer needs.
· May c onduct building audits to verify that security equipment and devices are correctly noted on floor plans.
· Update existing floor plans to reflect as-built conditions based on building audits.
· Ensure all drawings conform to customer standards and requirements.
· Generate equipment list and/or bill of materials identifying quantities of all security devices and other equipment on security plans.
· Comply with client-specific requirements, including particular software, systems, and processes.
· Maintain outstanding relationships with client, vendors and customers.
· Learn and apply building construction processes, plans and related documentation for compliance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· 2-5 years professional experience related to AutoCAD 2012 (or later) systems.
· A.S. or A.A. in related discipline or related experience.
· Solid customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills.
· Strategic problem solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
· Demonstrated team and collaboration skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong and proven technical aptitude.
· Willingness to take ownership of requests.
· Strong attention to detail and quality.
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Working knowledge of: IWMS systems (Archibus, Tririga, etc.); Revit; BIM.
· Understanding of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices in the areas of IT infrastructure design, space planning, occupancy and allocation management.
· B.S. or B.A. in related discipline or related experience.
· U nderstanding of AutoCAD particularly as it is applied in integrated CAFM solutions and the areas of best practice document control processes and standards .
· Understanding of the different space measurement techniques such as BOMA, IFMA etc. and where each is applicable .
Applicants may be asked to take proficiency tests. As a condition of employment, background checks and reference checks are mandatory for all new employees of Business Resource Group. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the United States.
BUSINESS RESOURCE GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Business Resource Group is a provider of workspace products and services to businesses. The Company markets a full range of new office...