REPORTS TO PLM Manager
In this position you will be responsible for leading Creo usage in all design departments and working with the Agile Administration team to ensure the integrity of enterprise data. As the CAD administrator you will be responsible for best practices for modeling in Creo and best practices for uploading and maintaining designs in Agile PLM. You will need to be able to find ways to continually improve the engineering CAD design process and work collaboratively with many different groups within Specialized.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Work on a small team in an environment where innovation is key; new challenges and opportunities arise frequently; and your analytical, collaboration, and Creo skills are crucial.
- Team collaboration with engineers, designers, product managers, developers on Creo and Agile related projects.
- Brainstorming new concepts and ideas for company process within the Creo user group.
- Elevate and improve the Creo abilities of all users at Specialized.
Agile Engineering Collaboration Administrator
- Perform validation on new releases and patches for Creo and Agile EC
- Work with Agile Administrators to ensure the integrity of the data stored within Agile
- Assist in complicated upload process’s for CAD data
- Assist in training new Agile users on the interactions between Creo and the engineering collaboration Agile module
- Work with other EC admins at other business sites
- Maintain and create documentation for training/support/usage of Agile EC
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Maintain and create global Creo drawing standards and configuration files. Ensure engineering team worldwide is using standards and configuration files correctly.
- Maintain standard parts library.
- Maintain Creo licenses for engineering staff in the Morgan Hill office. Work with other engineering sites to maintain licenses. Responsible to lead decision making process for transitions to new versions of Creo. Beta testing of new versions of Creo with Agile.
- Elevate the ability of Creo users working at Specialized. This includes creating Creo best practice documentation, training material, and leading training sessions.
- Work with Engineering teams to solve complex modeling problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 Years of experience using Pro-Engineer/Creo or other 3D CAD software. Familiarity with setting up enterprise drawing formats and Pro-Engineer/Creo configuration files. Extensive knowledge of top down design techniques using skeletons and the advanced assembly module of Pro-Engineer/Creo. Familiarity with family tables, ISDX, mechanism, Pro-NC and Mechanica.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as an administrator for a 3D CAD PDM or PLM system – Agile experience preferred.
- Experience working with international cultures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and travel internationally to different business sites 2-4 weeks a year.
Specialized Bicycle Components - 14 months ago
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...