Adecco Technical, the technical division of the world’s largest staffing and HR Solutions Company, places qualified technical personnel with thousands of clients across the nation each year. We are currently looking for someone with the potential and aspirations to achieve success. This is an exciting opportunity to join forces with a world leading organization. Currently, operates from approximately 7,900 locations in 145 countries worldwide and expanding.
We are currently hiring a CAD Drafter role in Corona, CA. This is with a high profile healthcare company that provides a phenomenal work environment!
• DESIGN PROFICIENCY WITH SOLID WORKS.
• PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH 3D MODELING AND INTERFERENCE DETECTION.
• ABLE TO USE EXCEL AND OUTLOOK
• ABILITY TO WORK ON MULTIPLE PROJECTS IN A DEADLINE-ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT.
• ABILITY TO WORK AS PART OF A TEAM TO ACHIEVE DEPARTMENT GOALS.
• GOOD COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.
• SOME COLLEGE COURSEWORK COMPLETED REQUIRED
• POSSESSES PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE OF ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES.
• CREATE MODELS FROM REAL PARTS
• ABLE TO READ DIMENSIONAL DRAWINGS
• ABLE TO USE CALIPERS
If you are interest in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...