Founded in 1986, Coler & Colantonio, Inc., a CHA Company, is a multidisciplinary firm of engineers and scientists providing high quality engineering services across a diverse range of market segments, geographic locations (both domestic and international) and project types. We have established client bases in the energy, private and public market sectors. In the energy sector we perform feasibility studies, survey engineering, permitting & facility design services associated with the distribution of energy in pipelines; as well as offering a full range of asset management software.
In the private sector, we offer services associated with permitting, surveying & design and construction of commercial buildings and residential subdivisions. In the public sector we offer a full range of services associated with roadways, environmental protection, water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection and treatment and software for municipal functions. We are also able to offer design/build/operate services through a wholly owned subsidiary.
Our team is seeking a CAD Designer for our Hinesburg, Vermont location.
*Research and obtain standards/codes required by client through interaction with necessary personnel (PM, PE, etc.) to accurately and efficiently develop above noted plans
- Design and Draft the following using CAD Autodesk Autocad, and Civil 3D
- Land Development Plans
- Zoning Plans
- Concept Plans
- Construction Documents
* Work closely with Designers, Drafters, and Engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained
* Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review drawings for completeness and accuracy
* Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in a logical and well structures manner
* Use 3rd party applications to generate drawings based on specific project requirements
* Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Requirements :
* Technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter curriculum (BS Civil Engineering preferred)
* 3+ years of design experience
* Strong working knowledge of Civil 3D
* Have good working knowledge within CAD drawings as related to:
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task with respect to projects, CAD standards, etc. on a daily basis
- Layer management and usage
- Drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewports, etc.
- Plotting and Plot scales, pen tables, etc.
* Ability to work overtime as needed
* Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented with them
* Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
All applicants must apply online at our website: www.col-col.com/careers.htm . No phone calls and no agencies at this time. No relocation assistance provided. Only resumes submitted via this method will be considered. Thank you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Coler & Colantonio, Inc. - 21 months ago