- Provides routine detailing of circuits and layout drawings for new designs or modifications on existing drawings, per typical plans, masters, or sketches as directed.
Provide detail checking of drawings and material lists as directed.
- Potential to support factory tests and at the conclusion as required, supplies input to documents and reports.
- Performs/assists in detail checking of drawings and material lists
- Prepares material listings by using master documentation.
- Supports miscellaneous group efforts to include producing submittals and copies, filing, record keeping and assists others as directed.
- Assists in basic design of standard circuits (panel lighting, code chart, tabulations, etc.)
- Supports field activities and implementation of changes.
- Supports factory testing and assists in the implementation of change orders.
- Applies test engineering processes and electrical test procedures.
- Travel to the customer is required. Duration and frequency will be determined by the customer's needs.
- Adhere to customer specifications while following Alstom detail standards
- Understand basic customer requirements
- Associates degree; preferred electrical technology or 2+ years of related electrical experience in CAD/schematic drawings
Working knowledge in MS office software
Working knowledge of detailing and CAD
- Basic knowledge of track & cable plans
- Basic understanding of material requirements
- Ability to understand and apply electrical assemblies
- Basic knowledge of factory test and how to use required gauges, etc.
Through the development of advanced public transport and cleaner electric power production, 76,000 Alstom employees in over 70 countries are helping to address some of the key issues that face the planet today. If you are looking for a world of economic, social and environmental change, look no further. As a leading global player in energy and transport infrastructure we suggest it's time to act and think of the future. Your future.
- Familiarity with railway signaling products and systems
- Familiarity of railroad or transit language as it pertains to signaling systems
ALSTOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ALSTOM is a Drug Free Workplace
Transport Information Solution
ALSTOM - 19 months ago
Alstom is all about speed and power. Alstom's Power segment is a world leader, providing boilers, turbines, air quality systems,...