CAD, AutoCAD, Training, MS Office
Brookfield , Wisconsin , US
Posting Start Date
Posting End Date
Project Description :
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Produce drawings, layouts, and/or diagrams from sketches, existing drawings, electronic images, design concepts and/or verbal instructions
• Work with distributed workforce to capture and produce a design that captures all product requirements for either new or existing equipment installations.
• Use computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs
• Verify that all drawings convey accurate information
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
• Associate’s Degree in Electronics, a technical degree from a recognized CAD training facility, or minimum of 2 years of design or drafting experience while possessing a high school degree/equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to design conceptual models by using computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software, as well as being able to perform design analysis
• Demonstrated computer skill in both MS Office and with AutoCAD software through version 2011
• Excellent problem solving abilities using analytical skills
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills for presenting, discussing, and documenting technical information.
• Ability to communicate using local language
• Ability to meet reliability, performance, and delivery targets
2 - 5 years
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000...