Prepare clear, complete, and accurate product, tooling and equipment drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes for engineering or manufacturing purposes, according to specified dimensions using Solidworks. Create and submit document change orders to properly document all drawings prepared.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Draw finished designs from engineer’s sketches or from other engineering documentation .
· Create and maintain accurate documentation of concepts, designs concepts, tool drawings and shop orders in coordination with the Quality Assurance and Manufacturing functions.
· Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with Engineering terminology.
· Utilize knowledge of various drafting packages and software to complete drawings.
· Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
· Visually compare design of component, or other equipment with drawing of parts, matching coordinating points for accuracy of fit.
· Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with the team leader and with management in an effective manner to perform job.
· Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, and FDA regulations.
· Ensure that all regulatory and internal policies are followed.
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
· Requires a high school diploma, AA degree or equivalent experience
· Requires a minimum of 4+ years of experience as a CAD Drafter.
· Strong Experience with Solidworks.
· Knowledge of Mechanical Drafting Standards
· Strong written, verbal, mathematical, and interpersonal skills
· Medical Device experience is required.
· Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Endologix - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -