ICU Medical currently has an open position for a CAD Drafter located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Required experience and qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Provide CAD support to Engineering, Production, Quality Departments and Tooling Shop.
- Assist Marketing by creating realistic product drawings and graphics for marketing materials and catalogs.
- Skills importing, translating and exporting 3D models & drawings using all standard CAD formats.
- Create, revise and release assembly/product drawings/prints.
- Collaborate with R&D to produce 3D models & drawings from conceptual ideas using SolidWorks.
- Maintain document library and computer database of drawings.
Three years minimum drafting experience; Minimum two years’ experience in medical manufacturing and design; One year SolidWorks experience; Knowledge of computers and CAD software; Knowledge of drafting/design standards, calipers and measuring devices. HS/GED and one year of geometry and trigonometry.
This is an EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY for an eager, reliable individual to join our busy, successful team. Our requirements are high, but in return we offer competitive compensation, full array of outstanding benefits, and the advantages of a company exhibiting consistent annual growth.
If interested, please forward resume by fax to (949) 366-4288 or e-mail to email@example.com. Your background will be reviewed in regards to our current needs. If there is no current match, your information will be retained for possible future needs. So, even if none of the following sounds like you, go ahead and send it anyway. We love mail and are particularly interested in those with medical device industry experience. We regret that we cannot respond to phone inquiries, so please no calls.
We appreciate your interest in employment with us.
ICU Medical, Inc. - 15 months ago