Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
The CAD (Computer Aided Design) Drafter position supports Facility Management and Project Management teams including tasks, but not limited to, updating facility drawings and equipment schedules, verifying field conditions, making “as-built” drawings, creating diagrams, maps, simple designs and keeping CAD files and libraries organized and updated.
Knowledge & Technical Skills
• In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map, MS Office tools.
• Ability to read architectural, electrical, mechanical, plumbing drawings.
• Knowledge of electrical power systems, lighting, electrical distribution, and controls. Electrical system voltage will range from 12.5 Kv to 110 volts. Other electrical systems include 28 volt DC, and 400 Hz AC. Electrical equipment includes switchgear/panel boards, transformers, circuit breakers, light fixtures, and emergency generators.
• Knowledge of mechanical systems such as compressed air, vacuum, liquid nitrogen, process cooling water, chilled water, cooling tower water, air conditioning, heating, and exhaust systems. Equipment includes pumps, cooling towers, chillers, heat exchangers, fans, air handlers and fan coils, package heating and air conditioning units, air compressors, vacuum pumps, and controls.
• Basic knowledge of building codes, mechanical and electrical codes.
• Knowledge of Honeywell Facilities specifications.
• Update drawings and schedules to reflect actual field conditions (making as-built drawings) including architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and site.
• Coordinate delivery and receipt of drawing files with Design Consultants
• Maintain site allocation SF drawings
• Maintain ethical, professional and courteous relations with contractors.
• Assist staff with creating diagrams, maps, prints or simple layout designs to support Department or project initiatives
• High School Diploma or GED
• AutoCAD Certification (preferred)
• CAD Certificate, CAD Application Certificate and/or CAD Coursework
• Working Knowledge of AutoCAD 2000-2004
• AutoCAD Map5 a plus
• MS Office Suite
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Work with Minimal Supervision
• Detailed Oriented and Organized
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...