MechoSystems is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of manual, motorized and automated solar-shading systems. The company provides innovative solutions for the design challenges of sustainability and WindowManagement® to the Architectural, Interior Design, and Engineering Communities. The headquarters of MechoSystems, which employs over 500 people worldwide, is located in Long Island City, N.Y., with manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and the U.K. (Phoenix, Az., Edison, N.J., and Milton Keynes).
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a CAD Drafter.
- Analyze architectural drawings in regard to window treatment requirements.
- Design and produce detailed drawings of window treatment installations and interaction with other building elements.
Education - Experience - Certifications - Licenses - Registration Requirements:
- The ideal applicant will have 2 + years experience in Architectural or Structural Drafting and Design.
- Good Excel Spreadsheet skills and experience with 3D drafting (Google Sketch Up).
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to adjust to changing priorities.
Required Competencies - Computer Skills - Other:
- Expert level in AutoCAD R2004 or R2005. R2011 preferable.
- Strong blueprint reading skills required.
To apply please click on the " Apply for this job online " link above and submit your resume.
MechoSystems offers a full suite of benefits including Health and Dental, 401K, paid time off, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
Please no phone calls or Recruiters. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
MechoSystems - 15 months ago
MEP CAD Drafter
New York, NY
- 10 days ago
Gibbons Engineering, P.C.
- 18 days ago
- 10 days ago
In 1968-1969, MechoShade Corp, then known as HomeCraft Drapery and Upholstery Corp, was working on a project in Atlanta, Georgia with...