Prepares erection drawings and take-offs for rental and sale of forming projects.
1. Read project plans and specifications and use the information to develop computer-aided drawings and details for projects using rented or sold form equipment.
2. Prepare accurate take-offs of form equipment and accessories for shipment to customer.
3. Develop computer-aided sales drawings to assist sales representatives in presentations to customers.
4. Communicate with sales representatives and customers to gather all information necessary to prepare computer-aided drawings and take-offs.
5. Modifies drawings by studying changes; redrawing systems, components, and parts; changing identifications.
6. Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information; conferring with engineers.
7. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading technical publications.
8. Regular attendance is required for this position.
1. May assist in determining delivery options and pricing.
2. May assist purchasing duties (forms and accessories) in some locations.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. One-year technical school in mechanical/architectural drafting or related area with Cad training.
3. Knowledge of Cad 2010.
4. Six months to one-year experience in Cad design and drafting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to lift and /or move moderate to heavy objects.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to various indoor and outdoor weather conditions, fumes and airborne particles. Work is sometimes performed in high precarious places.