Centers for Specialty Care Group is seeking a full time CAD Draftsman for a position in our Corporate Office.
Excellent Communication Skills Required!
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Conduct research, assemble and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Design and maintain databases and spreadsheets related to the ongoing construction projects
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications for the department
- Answer and manage incoming calls for the construction department
- Establishing liaison with architects and engineers in order to understand the nature of the project.
- Should have ability to create manual ands computer based drawings.
- Should have the skills to create two and three dimensional drawings based on requirements given to them by the project managers
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Very detail-oriented and an eagle eye for design details, such as alignment, etc.
- Proactive team player with an overall positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
- Must communicate well with all involved parties on a project, such as creative services team, vendors and fellow associates as necessary.
- Must have experience using AUTOCAD.
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- Excellent personality.
- Works well under pressure or tight deadlines
- Possesses an outstanding attention to detail
- Extremely adept at personal time management and project organization skills
- Pragmatic approach, able to multi task and juggle several open projects with various timelines
- Should be organized while performing the duties.
- Cooperating with engineers and or other people of the department is one of the most important aspects of this job.
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Great Working Environment
- Professional Growth & Stability
- And much more!
One Story. 27 Facilities.
Centers for Specialty Care Group is a group of leading providers of top quality medical care, rehabilitative treatment and health care services in the states of New York and New Jersey, earning praise worthy reviews for our facilities and services. We are now a consortium of twenty-seven specialty, multi-purpose, healthcare, nursing and rehabilitative centers, unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Centers For Specialty Care Group - 7 months ago
Sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Mary and based in St. Louis, Mo., SSM Health Care (SSMHC) is one of the largest Catholic systems in...