Responsibilities include creating, updating and modifying P&ID, electrical wiring diagrams, floor plans & control panel drawings related to the HVAC industry.
- Create and maintain accurate drawings.
- Copy & modify existing drawings.
- Maintain/manage project files & associated documents following company document. Standards.
- Work with engineers & other office personnel to document engineering changes.
- Independently prioritize work to meet various project requests and deadlines.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
2 Year Degree
Desired Job Experience
- 2 year degree minimum education in CAD/technical drafting
- 1 to 5 years of work related AutoCAD experience preferred
- Entry level person with intern/co-op experience considered
- Experience with AutoCAD 2014 required, electrical package a plus
- Knowledge of HVAC systems & basic electrical circuits a plus
- Proficient in MS office suite (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Dependable & reliable
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Critical and Analytical thinking.
Equipment & Controls Inc. - 13 months ago