Create and execute all print and pattern work for private brand development through the use of CAD system.
- Create, manipulate, and color all artwork which is needed for product design (graphics, prints, plaids, stripes, logos, screens, appliqués, embroideries).
- Prioritize and organize creative product work requests based on the seasonal calendar to meet established deadlines.
- Maintains in-house library of print/pattern/applied art designs for use by design.
- Stays current on new and developing art and trends to create art concepts.
- Work closely with designers to create and implement design concepts consistent with private brand strategies.
- Trains, develops and mentors Associate/Assistant CAD Designers.
- Assists with special projects and responsibilities in CAD (printer maintenance, updating filing, updating forms, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent.
- Working experience in print oriented CAD system, ideally U4ia. Good working knowledge of all software and design tools available in the system.
- Good eye for design. Proven ability to create fashion right saleable print/pattern. Strong color sense and ability to create coordinate collections of print/pattern work.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to support dual teams of CAD and Design.
Sears Holdings Corp. - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...