We are actively seeking a Warehouse AutoCAD Operator to work in with our Warehouses based out of our Arcadia, WI facility. This position plays an integral role in Ashley Furniture Industries future success in meeting our customers’ needs and our continued growth.
Knowledge of Auto-CAD software
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and previous experience using Auto-CAD software
- Project Planning experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office products
- Travel required, but minimal
- Facility layouts
- Material handling system layouts
- Procuring of material handling systems and equipment
- Planning and scheduling of material handling systems installation
Ashley offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Not to be confused with Laura Ashley, this Ashley is more interested in peddling leather and wood than toile and chenille. Ashley Furniture...