- Use CAD software to draw detailed shop drawings for customer approval and shop fabrication
- Prepare Bills of Materials
- Produce accurate and timely drawings that are clearly understood by production staff
- Ensure all work meets quality standards
- Adhere to established policies, procedures and drafting standards
- Graduate from a two-year program in CAD Operation
- 0-2 years design experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of CREO a plus
- Great computer skills
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of steel fabrication and detailing a plus
- Well organized with high ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Exhibits sound judgment and knows when to consult others on decisions.
- Ability to organize their work and schedule to meet deadlines.
- Able to work in team environment.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site, indoors and outdoors.
- Self-directed, can work independently within the priorities and structure established by management.
Indeed - 16 months ago