We are currently seeking a sharp, skilled and motivated CAD OPERATOR with a construction background, preferable electrical, to support our BIM Project Coordinators. This is an entry-level position with an opportunity to apply cutting edge 3D technology to the electrical industry.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
Maintain open communication lines with all working relationships
Follow up to ensure items for which the job is accountable are performed
Earn and maintain customer’s trust, both internal and external
Uphold the core values of the organization
Work well with others to accomplish the mission of the organization and of the job
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
Support the Construction, Project Development, and Service Departments with required CAD needs. This includes but not limited to the following:
Coordinate with internal customers to assure schedules are met which requires travel to jobsites
- 2-D CAD drawings
- 3-D CAD drawings
- As-Built drawings
- One-Line diagrams
- Organizational charts
- Proposal boards
Maintain and control project archives
Maintain CAD file archives
Quality assurance of work product
Stay current with required training for the company’s CAD requirements
Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Adapting to new and changing requirements, environments, and/or information
- Estimating resources needed to complete required tasks
- Using communication software
- Business writing
- Effective written and oral communication sufficient to be able to elicit and communicate information and achieve understanding.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with management, and employees.
- Organizing work to accomplish tasks.
- Reading and writing.
- Prioritizing and reporting to meet job needs.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to learn and apply constantly changing software programs
High School Diploma or equivalent
Degree in related field is preferred
Experience working with such programs as AutoCAD MEP, Navisworks, Revit
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment background requirements.
Encore Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Encore Electric, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Encore Electric, Inc. is a Colorado based company that focuses on delivering to its customers a wide array of Electrical Construction...