Environmental Operations, Inc. (EOI) is seeking an experienced CAD Operator with working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD, MicroStation and Surfer. Part-time availability up to 20-30 hours per week would be ideal, however a full-time arrangement may be considered if applicant has other technical skills applicable to our business.
1. Create site plans showing sampling locations and associated data
2. Import three dimensional survey data from a variety of coordinate systems.
3. Excellent attention to detail and to drafting product quality.
4. Minimum of 20 hours per week.
1. Formal CAD training from certified sources.
2. Working experience with AutoCAD, MicroStation, and Surfer software applications.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Ability and desire to meet the technical needs and expectations of internal and external clients.
5. Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
1. Experience with ArcGIS or similar GIS data systems.
2. Experience in environmental, civil construction or civil engineering industries.
StlouisBestjobs - 11 months ago