Haley & Aldrich is seeking a Staff CAD Operator who will demonstrates advanced AutoCAD knowledge/skills, and experience with CAD contouring software and additional CAD/graphic software.
• Demonstrates proficiency in use of AutoCAD, and can answer basic questions from staff regarding AutoCAD functionality
• Has currently or is in the process of getting AutoCAD Associate Certification
• Minimum of 4 years of directly related experience is required.
Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D a plus.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to manage project data files including site geometry and attribute information (tabular data) from various sources
• Independently prioritize work to meet various project requests and deadlines Participate/attend in-house project meetings as requested by staff/project teams
• Demonstrate capacity to learn new technologies
• Have the ability to create aesthetically pleasing and useable drawings for presentations and reports
• • • Possess and demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of project team
• Maintain and manage project files and associated documents following the companies Document Standards
• Take initiative to complete project work assignments
• Work independently with little supervision or with minimal direction in performing most routine tasks and assignments from staff/project teams and/or manager.
Haley & Aldrich - 14 months ago