PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Performs CAD/Drafting on various civil engineering projects within the public works practice.
- Prepare plan and profile drawings for water transmission lines and sanitary sewer force main projects.
- Prepare drawings for wastewater treatment plants, and water plants, including onsite utilities, paving, and drainage, as well as elevation views of plant facilities.
- Prepare exhibits and other illustrations to be used at meetings.
- Reviews rough sketches, drawings, details, and other engineering data received from civil engineers.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes and salary history to email@example.com
and reference Job # 1166. No phone calls please.
- The successful candidate will have an Associates' degree in CAD/Drafting, or comparable experience working for a Civil Engineering firm.
- Prefer 2 years of experience with AutoCAD version 2009 and newer.
- Knowledge of water/wastewater plants facilities is a plus.
- The position requires enthusiasm, attention to detail, excellent communication, and computer skills.
- Candidate must be flexible to working overtime as required with little or no notice.
- Exposure to MS Outlook helpful, but not necessary.
- Self-motivated and high level of energy.
Jones & Carter, Inc. - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
- 11 days ago
- 20 days ago
Laser Masters, Inc
- 2 days ago