Pentair’s Thermal Management business is a world leading provider of heat management systems for industrial and commercial facilities, with operations in more than 50 countries. Our four principle business segments are industrial heat management products, building and infrastructure solutions, engineered and specialty technologies, and turnkey solutions including engineering, products, procurement, installation, and maintenance services. Additionally, we provide heat tracing, floor heating, fire-rated and specialty wiring, sensing, and snow melting and de-icing solutions for industrial, commercial and residential use.
Due to our growth and continued business success, we require motivated and dynamic CAD Operators to join our team in Houston, TX.
Seeking 1+ year experienced CAD drafters that demonstrate a mastery of CAD, have an understanding of petrochemical, gas and refining plants, with outgoing personalities, and successful performance track records with their employers.
The successful candidates will produce CAD drawings in accordance with company and client requirements and to strict project deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop computer generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets for global companies with projects in petrochemical and gas plants, refineries, LNG terminals, tank farms, pipelines, and other specialty engineering projects.
- Communicate effectively and successfully work with other members of the drafting team and the project’s engineering design team.
- Research and recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences and errors.
- Verify all completed work complies with applicable specifications, customer drawings, codes, etc.
- May assemble and bind reports, proposals, bids, estimates, schedules and the like.
- Arrange for and expedite outside reproduction services.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction to support the teams overall success and exceed customer expectations.
Job Requirements & Skills
- Experience in AutoCad; knowledge of other computerized drafting packages an asset (e.g. Microstation, PDMS, etc.).
- 1 - 3 years’ experience ideal.
- Associates degree or certificate in drafting highly preferred.
- Industrial background ideally in a piping discipline (i.e. production of piping isometrics, understanding of related equipment symbols, and a basic knowledge of P&IDs and how to follow routing of lines.)
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a deadline-driven environment.
- Attention to detail, motivated, and a positive attitude.
Location: Houston, TX
***Salary expectations must be indicated online for consideration***
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pentair - 6 months ago
Pentair is pumped about water! Water & Fluid Solutions, the company's largest segment, manufactures water flow and filtration...