We are currently seeking an experienced AutoCAD operator in Civil 3D to generate drawings for Bridge and Highway Projects. The AutoCAD drawings are to be used primarily for the use of 3D Models/4D Scheduling for Building Information Modeling (BIM). We are a company that values and respects the creativity and input of our employees and contribution to the overall projects.
- Proficient using AutoCAD 2012/Civil 3D
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft)
- Ability to multi task, handle multiple priorities and work independently.
- Knowledge of areas specific to discipline such as Construction of Roads, Bridges and Materials
- Knowledge of areas specific to the Civil Engineering discipline and BIM design (a plus)
- BS degree
- 2+ years’ experience minimum
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Creative, team-oriented, self-motivated
Turino Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, birthplace or ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, handicap, or any other classification protected by on federal, state, or local law.
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefit package including BCBS Health Insurance, Dental and a 401(k) Plan
- Dynamic, team-oriented and energetic work environment
- Opportunity for growth and advanced learning via training, certifications and industry events
- Five minutes from downtown Providence – easily accessible from major highways (I-95, Route 146 and I-195) and close to MBTA commuter rail and several bus lines
- Company mascots (our dogs Stella & Madison)
- Company sponsored events such as 5K obstacle races, random company sponsored lunches and after work outings, etc.